Mount Laurel Emergency Medical Services offers a Community Response Outreach Program to residents of the community. The purpose of the program is to work with and aid residents in maintaining their health and safety. The program offers health monitoring, post-discharge hospital follow up, safety inspections to reduce hazards and working with residents to link them to available services to aid in providing stability within the community. This program is free of charge.
In home visits can be scheduled on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or as needed basis. The types of services that are offered are listed below and are not necessarily representative of all services that are available.
- Vital sign monitoring and health check-ups.
- Home safety inspections for fall hazards and other safety concerns.
- Linking to follow up medical appointments.
- Referrals to Lifeline for medical alarm monitoring.
- Developing in-home support for services such as Meals on Wheels.
- Linking to Catholic Charities Fix It Program as well as other programs.
- Working to maximize services available through existing medical coverages.
- Veterans assistance services.
- Providing general contact with our residents.
If you are interested in learning more about the program or enrolling please contact our office at 856-778-1274 to schedule an appointment for a representative to come to your home.
Chief Joseph Stringfellow